WordPress Course Contents
• Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
• Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
• Understand the main features of WordPress
• Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
• Correctly use post categories and tags and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
• Know how to configure WordPress for best results
• Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like a homepage useful for bloggers.
• Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
• Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
• Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
• Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
• Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income
• Create Ecommerce Website using WordPress.
• No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
• You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet.
• You don’t need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of WordPress.