Port Scanner (zenmap,superscan or unicornscan.I use Zenmap)
Web Browser (Chrome,Firfox or Safari)
Internet Connection(Any kind of Internet connection)
First of all, I want to tell you why I use Zenmap because Nmap is the best friend of hackers and Zenmap is the graphical user interface of Nmap.
Instruction on How to Hack the Home Routers and gain the Admin Rights…
1. We should select an IP range. I have selected IP range that includes my public IP address.
2. Now let’s scan for home routers.
When you finished your scan, You can find IP addresses which have open ports such as http port(80), ftp port(21) and telnet port(23).
I have found many IP addresses with port 80 is opened.
So I stopped my scan.
3. Now you can access these addresses using your web browser because HTTP port is opened and we need to find whether the web page is router log in page.
4. If you see the alert error messages, it says TD-8817. So we can Google for it or you can visit routerpassword.com to know the default router username and password
5. Now let’s try to access these IP addresses using default logins we just got on step 4.
Default username and passwords are not same for every routers.
With username : admin and password : admin, we can log in to the router administration page
Hope you found it Useful