Don Bradman Cricket 14
Play Don Bradman Cricket 14 Cricket is a sport simulation game. The game tries to be all natural and realistic rules for the presentation of the beautiful game and the players can run with all rules of the game be familiar. In this series of games you can play online and there is Multiplayer. You can play on your physical condition (weight and height) of the features you choose. The game makers have tried to end the game, players become one of the most professional cricket Bases Conversion These games are made by a company called Big Ant Studios and published by Home Entertainment Suppliers.
Features of Newly Released PC Game
- Career Mode
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls
- A fully featured fielding system
- Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch
- A complete player physics system
- Appeal and Electronic Review system
- Practice Nets
- Nice Weather System and Pitch Degradation
- The Cricket Academy for creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and Umpires.
- SinglePlayer & MultiPlayer Mode
How to Install & Play ?
- Download both parts & extract the game using any archive or winrar
- Now open the setup and install the game and instructions available;
- Now run and play. That’s it. Enjoy
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- CPU: Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00Ghz / AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.01Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT520 with Min 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller Required For Multiplayer Mode