Password Door has an easy-to-use interface that requires you to create a master password to access it. The tabbed style lets you select an application from a list. If you can’t find a specific program on the list, there is a search function available under the Options menu. From the main window, you can opt to create a separate password for protecting the application, or you can opt to use your master password.
Add passwords to programs on your computer.
Users must enter passwords to use protected programs.
Protect your privacy by adding passwords to Outlook, Word, Win Zip, Media Player, AcdSee…
Password Door can add password protection to any program on your computer. It will not modify the original programs, so it will never destroy the programs and you will never lose data.
- Designed for Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Designed for Windows 2000, 2003, 2008
Ready for all 64-bit Windows
How to Active?
Direct Download Links
- Download and install the latest version of Password Door. (if already installed, Uninstall and re-install)
- Enter the Password , Given During the installation.
- Go to about option and Click Register and Put Given User name And Key.
- Done! Enjoy PASSWORD DOOR
Name: TEAM EMBRACE