BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks HD App Player Pro is a plateform that allows you to run applications, including games written for OS Android – on desktops, laptops and tablets and also this package contains all files to install it offline. This is a special program that uses a technology called LayerCake, which provides the correct environment for running applications for ARM-Android on a computer running Windows. Get Root (right super – user).
After you install BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can download directly from the program needed Android-app, without having to use the Android-based smartphone. BlueStacks looks pretty neat and fits naturally into the interface Windows.
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 player preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
What’s New in this Cracked Version?
- Fixed Bugs
- Improved graphics
- Reduced the usage of memory more than 40 percent
- No need of any external launcher as build in launcher gives all features requred
- Build in apps like Root Explorer, Google Search Engine, Windows to BlueStacks files transfer, Music Player etc
- Fixed loading problem almost 99 percent as compared to previous versions
- Rooting capability enhanced
How to Install?
- Just run given app as an administrator recommended
- Just wait and follow the instructions during installation of setup into your PC
- Now launch the app and enjoy using build in launcher inside the BlueStacks by reducing the usage of memory & CPU at much lower extent
- It’s recommended to untick the options of notification for the much optimized performance
- You have done. Enjoy ! Now run your all apps which supports the Android 4.4.2 and earlier with higher speed and nice outlook.
- To run 3D games need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™
- To install the BlueStacks need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later
- To start BlueStacks need about 1GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
- For optimum performance, BlueStacks is highly desirable to update your graphics card drivers
- NVIDIA – (WHQL – certified, stable drivers. Beta – unstable, but can increase in speed)
- AMD RADEON – (Download drivers – Category components: Desktop / Notebook Graphics)
- INTEL – (family of products: graphics adapters)