Camtasia Studio and Camtasia for Mac are software suites for creating video tutorials and presentations directly via screencast, or via a direct recording plug-in to Microsoft PowerPoint created and published by TechSmith. The screen area to be recorded can be chosen freely, and audio or other multimedia recordings may be recorded at the same time or added separately from any other source and integrated in the Camtasia Studio component of the product. Both versions of Camtasia started as enhanced screen capture programs and have evolved to integrate screen capture and post processing tools targeted at the educational and information multimedia development marketplace.
How To Activate ?
- Read This If You Have Installed Camtasia Before Installing This
- The online check has been updated so that modifying the hosts file no longer works.
- Important! delete all hosts that were previously added to bypass the online check, e.g
- Block outgoing access to the following IP’s in your firewall:
126.96.36.199 (hostname: activation.cloud.techsmith.com)
188.8.131.52 (hostname: oscount.techsmith.com)
- Do not un-block them since the application continuously tries to access them to validate the activation code.
- Alternatively, If you do not wish to use the online features of the application, you can completely block the application in your firewall.
Direct Download Links
- Install the application.
- Disable automatic updates via ToolsOptionsUpgrade Options menu.
- Disable user design initiative which sends anonymous data to techsmith servers, via ToolsOptionsHelp us improve menu.
- To make sure its blocked you can block outgoing access to the following
- IP in your firewall:184.108.40.206 (hostname: Camtasiatudi.techsmith.com)
- Use Given Keygens to register the application.